Salmon Sausage Sampler
6-patty, 3 flavor variety pack by Dr. Weil
Try all three varieties of our 100% wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon sausages!
We created these patties in partnership with holistic health pioneer Andrew Weil, M.D., who created the seasoning recipes in his own home kitchen. Made from wild sockeye salmon and all-organic ingredients, they offer superbly healthful, tasty omega-3 alternatives to traditional sausage.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Note: The 6-Patty option is available only when ordered with other frozen products.
- Gluten free
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Added ingredients are organic
- No nitrites, nitrates, MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, or sugar
- Certified sustainably harvested
Each Sausage Sampler includes equal numbers of each of our three varieties:
- Savory Country Style Patties – great for breakfast, alone or with eggs, waffles, and other morning fare.
- Zesty Italian Style Patties – perfect with pasta, in sandwiches, soups, stews, or as a terrific pizza topping.
- Spicy Chorizo Style Patties – mildly spicy with notes of cinnamon, garlic, and pepper ... enlivens eggs, burritos, stews, soups, paella, and vegetable sautes.
Average Ratings: 4Write a Review
Read more reviews >
See the individual products:
Total Omega-3s 220mg
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Fish stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the patties before cooking them using the pan or baking methods below. For even faster cooking, thaw patties overnight in refrigerator, or place unopened package in cold water for 30 minutes or until flexible.
To Pan-Fry Frozen Patties
Cook frozen sausage in a sauté pan, covered, over medium heat for 7-10 minutes*, turning once. Remove the pan from the heat, still covered, for 2-3 minutes before serving.
To Bake Frozen Patties
Add a touch of oil, broth, wine or water to the pan and bake the frozen patties, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Check them after 12 minutes to be sure they're not overcooking. Sockeye salmon is rich in healthful omega-3 fatty acids, but is relatively lean overall and will taste dry if overcooked.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.