Organic White Balsamic Vinegar
8.5 oz bottle, estate-bottled in Spain
Vital Choice Organic White Balsamic Vinegar adds a delicious accent to cooked or cold foods and offers a lighter alternative to our regular, Red Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- 6% acetic acid
- Pedro Ximenez and Malbec grapes
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Aged 24 months in American and French oak
- Product of Spain
Our premium balsamic vinegar is estate bottled in the sun-drenched hills of Spain's southern Andalusia region, by the same family that produces our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Red Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
White Balsamic Vinegar features a lighter flavor than the bolder, almost “caramelized” character of our Red Balsamic Vinegar. Each kind has its unique place in cooking and flavoring food.
- Enjoy our fine vinegar in salad dressings, marinades, reductions, and sauces.
- Drip small amounts on top of chunks of cheeses or use it to enhance steaks, grilled fish, pasta, risotto, and scallop or shrimp dishes.
- Create delightful desserts by drizzling a bit over fruit gelato or fresh fruit.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.