Organic White Balsamic Vinegar
8.5 oz bottle, estate-bottled in Spain | Product #NBV201
Vital Choice Organic White Balsamic Vinegar adds a delicious accent to cooked or cold foods and offers a lighter alternative to our regular, Red Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- 6% acetic acid
- Pedro Ximenez and Malbec grapes
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Aged 24 months in American and French oak
- Product of Spain
Our premium balsamic vinegar is estate bottled in the sun-drenched hills of Spain's southern Andalusia region, by the same family that produces our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Red Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
White Balsamic Vinegar features a lighter flavor than the bolder, almost “caramelized” character of our Red Balsamic Vinegar. Each kind has its unique place in cooking and flavoring food.
- Enjoy our fine vinegar in salad dressings, marinades, reductions, and sauces.
- Drip small amounts on top of chunks of cheeses or use it to enhance steaks, grilled fish, pasta, risotto, and scallop or shrimp dishes.
- Create delightful desserts by drizzling a bit over fruit gelato or fresh fruit.
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
Organic wine vinegar and concentrated organic grape juice made from 100% organic grapes. No added sulfites. 6% acidity
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.