Wild Salmon Bacon
12 oz pkg contains 10-12 slices | Product #SCB101
A savory, super-healthy alternative to standard bacon. Made by hand in small batches, with a touch of maple syrup and birch smoke.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
NOTE: The 1-package option (SCB101) must be shipped with another frozen item to ensure delivered quality.
- All natural, no MSG
- 10-12 slices per package
- Contains milk powder
- No preservatives or additives
- Added ingredients are certified organic
- Sustainably harvested
Our Wild Salmon Bacon is quick and easy to prepare — enjoy it with breakfast, or in classic club and BLT sandwiches!
It's is hand-crafted on Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, using keta salmon infused with a touch of maple syrup and a hint of birch smoke.
Each 2 oz serving has only 70 calories, with no saturated or trans fat, and packs a healthy 13 grams of protein and 334mg of omega-3 fatty acids. (Most health agencies recommend 250-500mg of omega-3s daily.)
For full information, click the Nutrition tab on this page.
Average Ratings: 4.5
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan keta salmon, sea salt, organic maple sugar, organic sugar, organic non fat dry milk, natural birch smoke.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value**
|Vitamin D 5µg 25%||•||Calcuim 40mg 4%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 200mg 4%|
- Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C).
- Vacuum-sealed salmon bacon held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six months.
- NOTE: Fish stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
- Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
- Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
- For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible.
- Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package).
- Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the bacon before cooking. Just follow the pan or baking instructions below.
For even faster cooking, thaw a bacon package overnight in refrigerator (see instructions above), or place unopened package in cold water for 30 minutes or until flexible.
NOTE: Salmon is rich in healthful omega-3 fatty acids, but is relatively lean overall, and will taste dry if overcooked. Check it frequently during cooking, and do NOT overcook.
To pan-fry thawed bacon
Cook thawed strips in a sauté pan over medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes, turning once. Remove the pan from the heat, still covered, for 2-3 minutes before serving.
To bake thawed bacon
Add a touch of oil, broth, wine or water to a baking pan and bake the thawed strips, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes at 400 degrees. Check them after 5 minutes to be sure they're not overcooking.
To pan-fry frozen bacon
Cook frozen strips in a sauté pan, covered, over medium heat for 7-10 minutes*, turning once. Remove the pan from the heat, still covered, for 2-3 minutes before serving.
To bake frozen bacon
Add a touch of oil, broth, wine or water to the pan and bake the frozen strips, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Check them after 7 minutes to be sure they're not overcooking.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.