Deluxe Wild White Fish Sampler
A showcase of six white fish | Product #FGS052
Fish lovers know every species of white fish brings something unique to the table, so we’ve curated this delicious showcase of six distinct varieties. From flaky to meaty, mild to rich, delicate to firm — the diversity of flavors, textures, and cooking possibilities will surprise you!
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass – two 4 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Wild Alaskan Halibut – two 4 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Wild Alaskan Cod – two 4 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Wild Mahi Mahi– two 6 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Lightly Smoked Oven-Ready Alaskan Sablefish – two 4 oz portions, skin-on
- Wild Pacific Petrale Sole – 20 oz bag of glazed fillets, skinless, boneless
Individual Product Details
For full details, including ingredients and nutritional information, click on the individual product below:
Coveted by seafood connoisseurs, Chilean Sea Bass boasts a mild but rich, buttery flavor, firm but tender texture, and large flakes. Ours comes from an MSC-certified sustainable fishery located in the deep, icy waters of the Antarctic’s Ross Sea.
Renowned as one of the world’s premier white fish, Alaskan halibut’s mild-but-rich flavor and firm texture make it a favorite of chefs and home cooks alike. We select the smallest fish of the catch, those weighing 20 pounds or less, to ensure optimal purity. Its firm, meaty texture and big snow-white flakes make our Alaskan halibut great for grilling, pan-searing, poaching, braising, or steaming in parchment. Popular in tacos, sushi, and ceviche.
State-of-the-art humane fishing methods and single-freeze processing make this the best cod available. Scientific studies have shown that humane catch methods result in fish with a higher nutritional quality, better flavor, and a longer shelf life. Fabulous when baked, sautéed, or grilled, our wild Alaskan cod is a versatile white fish that pleases many palates.
Mahi mahi is a lean, sweet, versatile white fish with a meaty texture that breaks off in moist chunks under your fork rather than in flakes. Great when grilled, pan seared, braised, poached, or steamed. Hand-caught by longline in the Pacific Ocean, our mahi mahi comes from a sustainable artisanal Ecuadorian fishery that’s part of a fishery improvement project (FIP).
Wild Pacific sablefish, also known as butterfish or black cod, is a superbly rich, silky treat that provides more omega-3 fatty acids than most other fish. Our brined and lightly smoked sablefish portions feature extra-succulent flavor and cook to perfection in a flash! Vital Choice Sablefish is sustainably line-harvested off the Alaskan coast.
Sustainably caught off the coasts of Washington and Oregon, our sole fillets are individually flash-frozen, then glazed to preserve their delicate flavor and texture. Perfect for making sole meunière, grenobloise, or piccata, these thin and elegant fillets will awaken your inner Julia Child.
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
See individual products:
See individual products:
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.