Wild Alaskan Salmon 'Dogs'
9.6 oz pkg, 4 dogs ea, Original
Discover deliciously healthy, savory alternatives to standard hot dogs!
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- 4 'dogs' per package (9.6oz Net wt)
- No nitrates/nitrites
- No artificial additives
- Cook from frozen in minutes
- Seaweed-based VegaCasing
- Product of USA
It took years to perfect our Wild Alaskan Salmon 'Dogs', and folks find the results deliciously rewarding!
Featuring select — mostly organic* – seasonings, these tubular treats taste great with or without mustard, relish, and sauerkraut.
Our Salmon 'Dogs' cook from frozen in just eight minutes. We recommended this method, which saves time and preserves their firm texture.
And they’re made with a rare seaweed-based casing, to satisfy diets that exclude meats but include seafood.
*Organic items are clearly marked – click on the ingredients tab.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan salmon, wild Alaskan pollock, water. Contains 2% or less of lemon juice, *vegetable stock (*carrots,*celery, *onion, *tomato, salt, *gluten-free soy sauce [water, *soybean, salt, *alcohol], *cane sugar, *maltodextrin, natural flavor, *potato starch, yeast extract, *dried onion, *dried garlic, *spice), *garlic, *brown sugar, *spices (including *mustard, *garlic, and *onion powder), *arrowroot, oleoresin paprika, rice bran oil, sea salt, *black pepper, natural liquid smoke, calcium lactate, calcium alginate casing (from wild seaweed).
* = Organic Ingredient
EPA, 40mg DHA,125mg.
Vitamin A 0% - Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4% - Iron 2%
Keep frozen and use within one year of purchase.
Do not thaw. Cook from frozen.
We recommend coating your pan or grill grate with oil to prevent sticking.
Pan-fry, grill, or broil at medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes. Cook thoroughly, to an internal temperature of 145°F.
Cooking times may vary, so check your “Dogs” after 7-8 minutes to avoid overcooking or undercooking.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page.