MoodCare™ - Daily Herbal Supplement
for Stress, Sleep, & Mood - 90 softgels | Product #NSR201
Vital Choice MoodCare™ combines the time-tested, clinically-validated powers of two ancient medicinal herbs — Ashwagandha and Rhodiola — known to help support healthy mood, sound sleep, and healthy stress response.
Our unique supplement delivers both herbs in omega-3 wild salmon oil, providing further mood, sleep, and stress support.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- New packaging, new look, same great product!
- Fish-gelatin capsules (1,150mg size)
- Ashwagandha (100% USDA organic) – 600mg per serving
- Rhodiola rosea – 600mg per serving
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil – 2,100mg per serving
- MSC certified-sustainable Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil
- No artificial preservatives, color, dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy protein
- Product of USA
Our MoodCare™ formula provides healthy amounts of premium Rhodiola and Ashwagandha root extracts in a base of Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil.
This unique formula is designed to provide optimal natural support for healthy sleep and mood, extra resilience and endurance in the face of mental and physical stress.
Rhodiola holds an honored place in the folk-medicine traditions of Scandinavia, Central Asia, Siberia, and China, where it has long been prized for its reputed ability to enhance endurance, support healthy mood, and moderate the effects of stress.
Ashwagandha is a primary herbal remedy in the ancient Ayurvedic medicinal tradition of India, and has been called “Indian ginseng”, thanks to its reputed ability to enhance endurance and resistance to stress, and because its active constituents (withanolides) resemble the ginsenosides in Panax ginseng.
The second word in Ashwagandha’s scientific name — Withania somnifera — means “sleep-inducing”, which stems from the fact that it’s long been used to support healthy sleep.
Rhodiola and ashwagandha have both been subjected to substantial scientific research — including human clinical studies — whose results generally support their traditional reputations.
More about Ashwagandha
Modern researchers classify ashwagandha (ah-shwah-gand-ha) as an "adaptogen” … meaning an agent that moderates the effects of physical and mental stress.
Our supplement features KSM-66® Ashwagandha extract, which offers key advantages:
- Non-GMO, USDA-certified 100% Organic
- Highest concentration full-spectrum root extract currently available.
- Produced by a “green chemistry” process without any chemical solvents.
- At least 5% withanolides; highest percentage among all available root-only extracts.
- Best-researched ashwagandha extract, including 10 randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trials.
- Only ashwagandha manufacturer with its own farms, production facilities, testing laboratories, research center, and distribution system.
- Manufactured at an ISO 9001:2008- and GMP-certified state-of-the-art cleanroom facility, conforming to WHO-cGMP and US-FDA standards.
- Unrivaled set of independent inspection, safety, purity, and dietary certifications: Vegetarian, USP, NPA-UL, WHO, 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, BSCG-drug free (i.e., certified for sport), Kosher, Halal, HACCP, and more.
Based on the results of clinical trials and laboratory studies, the manufacturer of KSM-66® makes several “structure-function” claims:
- Helps promote a healthy response to everyday stress, over-work and fatigue*
- Helps support normal levels of mental clarity, concentration and alertness*
- Helps support normal levels of vigor and performance*
- Helps enhance sports performance*
More about Rhodiola rosea
Like ashwagandha, rhodiola (rode-ee-oh-lah) is considered an adaptogenic herb. The taste and aroma of Rhodiola rosea root contain hints of rose ... a trait that explains the second half of the plant's scientific name, Rhodiola rosea.
In 77 A.D., legendary Greek physician Dioscorides recommended Rhodiola for enhanced strength and endurance — and the peoples of Scandinavia and Siberia have long used it to support endurance and healthy mood.
Throughout Europe, Rhodiola rosea root appears in herbal formulas designed to reinforce resistance to cold, stress, and fatigue*. Extensive Soviet research prompted Western scientists to probe the plant for potential health benefits — especially as a natural support for endurance and healthy mood.
Rhodiola rosea root is rich in polyphenols, which influence genes related to stress- and aging-related degenerative processes, including oxidation and inflammation*. Their successful use of Rhodiola in clinical settings led Columbia University psychopharmacologist Richard P. Brown, M.D., and New York Medical College psychoanalyst Patricia L. Gerbarg, M.D., to co-author “The Rhodiola Revolution”.
As ethnobotanist Christopher S. Kilham says, "Rhodiola is by far my favorite medicinal plant because of its long laundry list of health benefits ... [it's] one of the most astonishing 'feel good' plants.” — Chris Kilham, Explorer-in-Residence, UMASS Amherst
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Average Ratings: 5
Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon oil, (salmon oil, astaxanthin, non-GMO mixed tocopherols), certified organic extract of Ashwagandha, extract of Rhodiola rosea L., certified organic beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, softgel capsule (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Contains no artificial preservatives, color, dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy protein. Gluten-free. Non-GMO.
Organic Ashwagandha extract 600mg †
Rhodiola rosea extract 600mg †
Wild Sockeye Salmon Oil 2100mg †
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 455mg †
EPA 170mg • DHA 150mg †
† Daily Value not Established
- Bottle has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults take three capsules daily between meals, or as recommended by a health care professional.
- Recommended to be taken after breakfast / before lunch.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.