Wild Dungeness Crab
6 oz can, hand packed
Its fine sweet flavor and texture make Dungeness crab a favorite choice of seafood lovers. The moist, naturally sweet meat is delicious straight out of the can, or in salads, pasta dishes, and sandwiches.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships via Ground Service for 3-7 day delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Flaked meat with leg sections*
- Serve hot or cold
- Sustainably harvested from the Willapa Bay National Wildlife Refuge
- Rated Best Choice by Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch
- Product of USA
*Please Note: Despite great care, shell fragments may infrequently occur.
Vital Choice Dungeness crab is sustainably harvested in wild coastal waters off Washington State.
And Dungeness Crab appetizers – such as crab cocktail or puff pastries – will add a touch of elegance to any event.
What is Dungeness crab?
Widely considered among the tastiest crab species, Dungeness crab was named after the Washington State coastal town that hosted the first commercial harvests.
Dungeness crab (Metacarcinus magister) typically measures 20 cm (8 inches) across. It inhabits eelgrass beds and coastal sea floors from Alaska's Aleutian Islands to south-central California.
Our premium Dungeness crab is sustainably harvested from Washington State's pristine Willapa Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
This long, thin peninsula juts far out into coastal waters about halfway between Seattle and Portland.
The Refuge abounds in Dungeness crab Its harvest is regulated and closely monitored by State authorities to ensure sustainability.
What people say
"I just tried a can of the Dungeness crab - really good! Definitely want to keep it on hand ..." – Andrew Weil, M.D., Founder & Director, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Calcium 3% • Iron 1%
Total omega-3 fatty acids per serving 227mg
• EPA 157mg
• DHA 63mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.