Oregon Pink Shrimp
2 lbs, cooked & cleaned | Product #FOS201
Our petite Wild Oregon Pink Shrimp (Pandalus jordani) are sustainably harvested, fully cooked, and flash-frozen without chemicals. They’re sweet and firm, quick to thaw, and make delicious additions to salads, pastas, soups, sandwiches, and chowders.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
NOTE: Our single bag (2 lb) option is available only when ordered with other frozen products.Our petite Wild Oregon Pink Shrimp (Pandalus jordani) are sustainably harvested, fully cooked, and flash-frozen without chemicals. They’re sweet and firm, quick to thaw, and make delicious additions to salads, pastas, soups, sandwiches, and chowders.
- 250-350 count per pound
- Individually quick-frozen in resealable bags
- Sustainably harvested
Pink Oregon Shrimp — sparkling, pure, and sustainable
Ninety percent of shrimp eaten in this country are farm-raised, most from countries where environmental standards are less stringent.
The State of Oregon limits shrimp permits, closes the season during the stock's reproductive period, and requires use of "by-catch" reduction devices.
These practices led the Marine Stewardship Council to certify the Oregon Pink Shrimp fishery as fully sustainable.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Held under these conditions the Oregon Pink Shrimp should retain their quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
Place frozen cooked shrimp in a colander or strainer. Fit the colander or strainer into a large bowl. Add enough cold tap water to the bowl to cover the shrimp completely. Soak the shrimp in water for 10-15 minutes or until defrosted, change water after 5 minutes to speed the process.
Place frozen shrimp in a colander or strainer and place in a large bowl. Cover loosely. Leave bowl in refrigerator overnight. The shrimp should be fully thawed within 12 hours.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.