Salmon and Spinach Pasta Marinara
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans Vital Choice traditional pack wild sockeye salmon (7.5 ounces each)
- 1 package fresh or dry fettuccine (9 ounces)
- 3 cups refrigerated or bottled marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon organic oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon organic basil
- 1 package spinach, chopped and thawed (10 ounces)
- 1 can sliced ripe olives (4.25 ounces)
- 1 can mushrooms, drained (4 ounces)
- Cook fettuccine until al dente according to package. Drain pasta, rinse, and keep warm.
- Heat sauce, spinach, herbs, olives, mushrooms, and salmon on stove in a separate saucepan until heated through.
- To serve, divide fettuccine between 4 dinner plates. Top with sauce and a sprinkle of cheese.