Nova Lox Crostini with Herbed Goat Cheese
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package Vital Choice Wild Sockeye Nova Lox (4 ounces), thawed
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Vital Choice extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon non-pareil capers, drained
- Crostini, crispbread, or rustic crackers
- Combine goat cheese, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and herbs in a small bowl; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Just before serving, spread herbed goat cheese on crostini, crispbread or rustic crackers, and top with salmon, shallot and capers.
- Note: herbed goat cheese can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days; soften to room temperature before serving.