Halibut with Zucchini, Mushrooms, and Tomato
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 Vital Choice Alaskan halibut fillets (4 to 6 ounces each), thawed
- 6 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini (about 8 ounces), sliced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 3 tablespoons Vital Choice extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (around 4 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven or large barbecue grill with cover to 400 F.
- Arrange the halibut and vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Brush over the halibut and drizzle the rest over the vegetables. Toss the vegetables so they are evenly coated, then arrange in as flat a layer as possible on the sheet around the halibut.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until the halibut is opaque, flakes easily and is just cooked through. Serve the halibut with the vegetables.