Grilled Salmon with Blueberry-Horseradish Glaze
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 Vital Choice wild salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon organic black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/4 cup thawed organic blueberries (or raspberries), pureed
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Heat grill or broiler just before you are ready to cook.
- Combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, pureed berries, horseradish and vinegar in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Cook salmon for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. During last 3 minutes of cooking, baste with berry mix.
- Serve with any remaining berry mix on the table.