2 small heads of cauliflower or two bags "riced" cauliflower (12 to 16 ounces each)
2 cups each chopped fresh asparagus, peas and sliced mushrooms
4 radishes, halved or quartered
2 small avocados, pitted, peeled and chunked
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
10-12 drops liquid stevia (or to taste)
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons each cinnamon and nutmeg
2 teaspoons each salt and freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. Make the avocado dressing: Add avocado, apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, stevia, parsley, mint, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to a mini-food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, adding water if desired for a thinner consistency. Refrigerate, if needed, until using.
2. Rinse any ice glaze from frozen fish under cold water; dry with paper towel.
3. In a small bowl or measuring cup, blend cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
4. Squeeze lime juice over fish. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon mixture over both sides of the fish.
5. Oil a grill, broiler, or sauté pan; heat over medium-high heat, then add rockfish. Cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, just until fish is opaque throughout.
6. Serve fish with cauliflower risotto. Drizzle with avocado dressing over all.