Thanks to its spinach, onions, tomatoes, and cannellini beans, this is one healthful meal.
To give the dish a smoky, faintly spicy edge, you can season the prawns a touch of paprika or smoked paprika powder.
- Thaw the prawns*; remove the shells and tails.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and bring the prawns to room temperature.
- Halve, peel, and thinly slice 1 cup onion. Roughly chop the mint leaves. Drain and rinse the beans. Halve the tomatoes.
- Toss the prawns on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and as much chili powder as you like.
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the sliced onion and cook, tossing, for 4-5 minutes, until softened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach to the pan along with a splash of water and toss for 2-3 minutes, until the spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the prawns in the oven for 4-7 minutes until just opaque.
- While the prawns cook, add the beans and tomatoes to the pan over medium heat. Toss for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- When the prawns are ready, add them to the pan along with half the mint.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and chili powder, as desired. Garnish with the feta and remaining mint leaves.