In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
- Place plum tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs over all. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Roast in a preheated 400-degree oven about 15 to 20 minutes, until tomatoes are softened but still retain their shape. Cover loosely with foil or bowl and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Lay salmon fillets, skin sides down, with some space between them on a baking sheet or baking dish.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and cover with dill.
- Squeeze ½ of lemon over all.
- Bake until firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice remaining lemon half into ¼-inch slices. Heat a skillet over high heat. Film bottom of pan with olive oil and add lemon slices. Sauté until brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes total. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Uncover tomatoes. Discard herb sprigs. Place tomatoes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Spoon chopped tomatoes into center of 2 plates. Lay a piece of salmon over tomatoes and lay lemon slices to side of salmon. Serve immediately.