In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
- In a medium saucepan (or double boiler), combine sugars, flour, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt. Stir until blended. Add 2 cups of blueberries.
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring until it comes to a boil and thickens. Cool to room temperature. Stir in remaining 2 cups of blueberries.
- Turn into a baked pie crust.
- Optional: Just before serving, top with whipped cream, sweetened with confectioner's sugar and flavored with vanilla and almond extract.
- Sprinkle a few perfect berries on top and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.