3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
2 teaspoons chopped garlic (or organic garlic granules)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
3 shallots, thinly sliced
1/3 cup fish broth or clam juice
8 ounces Swiss chard, spinach, kale or purslane
1 can cannellini or Great Northern beans (15 ounces), drained and rinsed
Sea salt and organic black pepper, to taste
1. Mix lemon juice, water, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in blender or small food processor. With machine running, slowly pour in 1/2 cup olive oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
2. In heavy nonstick skillet, sauté shallots in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned. Add broth. Stir in Swiss chard or greens until wilted. Stir in beans and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper; remove and keep warm.
3. Rinse halibut fillets under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Brush both sides of fillets with remaining oil.
4. Place fillets in heated skillet and cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat about 3 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
5. Turn fillets over and sprinkle with salmon marinade. Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium. Cook an additional 2 minutes. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
6. To serve, spoon greens on dinner plate, top with halibut and drizzle with dressing.