In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Bake the bread slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet until crisp and golden brown, about 10‒12 minutes; rub the garlic clove over the toasts.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat; add the oil and heat through.
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and shrimp; cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, and cook until the shrimp are just cooked through and the liquid is reduced by half, about 2 minutes more.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, drizzle the garlic toasts with olive oil, then top with the lemon shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with lemon zest and parsley and serve immediately.