6 ounces nonfat plain Greek yogurt
4 ounces hothouse cucumbers, unpeeled, coarsely grated (about 1/2 cup)
1/2 clove garlic, crushed to a paste
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
4 ounces zucchini, finely diced (about 1 cup)
1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta
1/3 cup finely diced red onion
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable oil cooking spray
1 jar roasted red peppers (7 ounces), drained
4 sourdough rolls, split
Shredded romaine (optional)
Sliced cucumber (optional)
1. Combine yogurt, cucumbers, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl; set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix beef, zucchini, feta, onion, marjoram, salt and pepper.
3. Form beef mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Coat a grill pan or grill rack with cooking spray.
4. Grill patties over medium-high heat, flipping once, about 5 minutes each side, until internal temperature reaches 160°.
5. Divide roasted peppers evenly among bottom roll halves; top with 1 burger, 1/4 yogurt sauce and lettuce and cucumber, if desired. Top each with other half of roll.