Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)<< Back to Main FAQ Page
- Keep our Heritage Chicken frozen.
- Keeps for up to one year when frozen.
- Your birds will arrive frozen, vacuum-sealed, and ready to go straight into the freezer.
- Do NOT cut open the vacuum-sealed bag until it's time to cook the bird.
- Submerge your vacuum-sealed Heritage Chicken in cold tap water, changing the water every 30 minutes.
- An average chicken (3.25 lbs) should thaw completely within 2-3 hours.
refund or replace your purchase.
former Alaska fisherman