Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
6 oz cans, no added salt, skinless/boneless | Product #CSBNS606
Our signature sockeye is the finest quality canned salmon available, because we select fish of superior culinary quality.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Please note: We always do our best to procure easy-open can lids, but availability may vary. Some cans will ship as traditional-style lids.
- Skinless & boneless
- No Salt Added
- Kosher (OU)
- Product of USA (Alaska)
- Certified Sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council
It's specially selected, fully cooked and ready to eat ... a delicious, healthy choice that’s packed with flavor, omega-3s, vitamin D, protein, & calcium.
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin), a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
On average, sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz serving (click the Nutrition tab on this page to see the omega-3 levels per official serving size for this product):
- Omega-3s – About 750mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 3 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Like Tuna, our Wild Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix.
We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.