Wild Portuguese Sardine Fillets
3.5 oz tins, spiced with red chili
Our premium sardines are packed in certified-organic extra virgin olive oil with one red chili, rich in antioxidants and flavor.
- Whole, boneless sardines fillets
- Gluten free
- Easy-open top
- Packed in organic extra virgin olive oil with one red chili
- Certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Our premium Portuguese sardines are a delicious, full-flavored source of omega-3s. They’re custom-packed for us at peak freshness by a family that has perfected their craft for over 150 years.
What People Say
- "Your sardines in olive oil are outstanding and nothing compares to them ... better than the fresh charcoal broiled sardines I had in Morocco.” – Artemis Simopoulos, M.D., author ofThe Omega Diet
- "... these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!” Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again.” Rating: 4.5 sardines (out of 5)” – Drew, author of the Mouthful of Sardines blog
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners, video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. Check it out at YouTube.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Vitamin C: 0%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Contains 4279mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.