Wild Maine Lobster Meat Pack
16 oz pkg, shucked lobster meat | Product #FML401
Our Wild Lobster is hand-harvested from clean, ice-cold waters off the rocky coast of Maine. Wonderfully moist and slightly sweet, our premium lobster offers unsurpassed texture, ease, and taste. Ready to cook and enjoy.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Ships frozen
- Recipe ready
- Raw, uncooked
- Certified sustainably harvested
- Product of USA (Maine)
At last, enjoy lobster, hassle-free!
Innovative, high-pressure processing totally eliminates the chore of getting the meat from the shell, and delivers every sweet, delicious morsel.
How does it work?
Live lobsters get immersed in a water-filled chamber, where pumps raise the water pressure rapidly.
This sudden, extreme water pressure kills the lobsters humanely within six seconds, and causes the meat to detach completely from the shell. Then, the pressure gets raised further, to 87,000 pounds per square inch, to kill off any bacteria or other pathogens.
The lobster meat is then hand-shucked and the shells are given away to local farmers to use as fertilizer!
Average Ratings: 4.5
Read more reviews >
Calcium 8% • Iron 1%
Total omega-3 fatty acids 250mg
Storage and thawing
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Place package in a container and thaw overnight in the refrigerator, at or below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
For quicker thawing, place package in cool water and thaw just until flexible.
Cook or refrigerate immediately after thawing.
Lobster can be steamed or poached. Or, enjoy it uncooked, as sashimi.
Lobster meat takes only three to five minutes to cook thoroughly. Overcooked lobster meat will become tough.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.