HUFA Test & Book Combo
includes two Vital Omega-3/6 Tests™ |
Our special set offers two superior aids toward making personalized choices to enable optimal health:
- The Vital Omega-3 and 6 HUFA Test™ (2 test kits)
- The Omega-3 Effect, by William Sears, M.D. (one book)
Please note: This test is not available to residents of New York State -- see details below.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- The Omega Effect, by William Sears, M.D.
- Two easy at-home Vital Omega 3/6 Test kits*
- Receive your results by email in about 3 weeks
- Reveals your key omega-3 and omega-6 blood levels
- Provides a heart-risk grade, based on your test results
*Please Note: We cannot legally process Omega-3/6 HUFA tests for New York residents — scroll down to the bottom to see the explanatory details.
Nothing is more important to your health than what you eat … and good choices begin with good information.
According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, “Most American diets provide more than 10 times as much omega-6 than omega-3 fatty acids. There is general agreement that individuals should consume more omega-3 and less omega-6 fatty acids to promote good health.”
This combination of our Vital Omega 3/6 HUFA Test™ and The Omega-3 Effect book by
William Sears, M.D., is intended to help you and yours achieve optimal health.
About the Vital Omega 3/6 HUFA Test™
Our Vital Omega Test™ provides reveals your blood levels of two critically important kinds of highly unsaturated fatty acids (HUFAs), and empowers you to optimize the balance between them (if needed), via simple adjustments to your diet.
Each kit provides all you need to collect and submit a small blood sample to the laboratory operated by a highly experienced biochemist who's a leading expert in fatty acids blood analysis.
About The Omega-3 Effect
William Sears, M.D. – often called "America's Pediatrician" – wrote The Omega-3 Effect, to help people understand and act on the critical role that omega-3s play in health.
He's the famed author of more than 30 books on child care. He's practiced medicine for more than 40 years, and is an associate clinical professor at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine.
In The Omega-3 Effect, Dr. Sears takes readers through each body system – including the brain, heart, joints, skin, and immune system – and demonstrates how omega-3s influence them in powerful ways.
And he offers tips on what foods and supplements readers should incorporate into their diet, as well as several delicious recipes.
Written in the wise, accessible tone that has made his books long-term bestsellers – with clarifying, amusing, illustrations – The Omega-3 Effect shows us how to help ourselves and our families achieve optimal healthful.
- This test kit is not intended to diagnose, treat, or mitigate any disease.
- We cannot process Omega-3/6 HUFA tests for New York residents, because, like most labs, the lab that processes our test does not currently hold the required license. If you have questions or need assistance, please call Customer Care at 866.482.5887.
- Relevant sections of U.S FDA regulations exempt the Vital Omega-3 and 6 HUFA Test™ kit from pre-market 510(K) approval requirements for medical devices: Convenience Kits Interim Regulatory Guidance and Medical Device Exemptions 510(k) and GMP Requirements.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
The Vital Omega-3 and 6 HUFA Test™ (2 test kits)
The Omega-3 Effect, by William Sears, M.D. (one book)
Allow the sample to dry for 30 minutes and mail within 24 hours or as soon as possible.
To ensure accurate results, The Vital Omega-3 and 6 HUFA Test™ must be taken by the date marked on the kit, which is three years from the date of production.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.