scallops, prawns & king crab |
Our frozen shellfish sampler features three popular choices: Wild Pacific Spot Prawns, Wild Atlantic Sea Scallops, and Wild Alaskan Red King Crab Claws.
Each is a customer favorite, making our Shellfish Trio the perfect combo for shellfish connoisseurs!
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Every Shellfish Trio includes these favorites — click to view their details:
- Wild Atlantic Sea Scallops – 1-lb bag
- Wild Pacific Spot Prawns – large, shell-on, 1-lb tray
- Wild Alaskan Red King Crab Claws – cooked & scored, 22-oz avg.
About the featured shellfish
Wild Atlantic Sea Scallops
Wild-harvested from cold, clear north Atlantic waters, our scallops are hand-shucked and flash-frozen to capture their fresh, sweet flavor. Better yet, they come from an MSC-certified sustainable fishery.
Wild Pacific Spot Prawns
Our pure, delicious spot prawns are harvested sustainably in cold, clean waters off southeast Alaska. Once on board, they're water-glazed, flash-frozen, and packed in nitrogen-flushed trays to lock in their fresh-caught quality.
Wild Alaskan Red King Crab Claws
The sweet, rich flavor of King Crab belies its remarkably low calorie count — and claw meat is the choicest part! Our claw/arm sections come to you pre-cooked, and pre-scored for easy extraction of the meat. Serve our crab cold or hot, as you prefer. A Seafood Watch Best Choice!
Why is our wild seafood so clearly superior?
Seafood connoisseurs say that ours beats even the very best that supermarkets, specialty shops, and big-box stores can offer. The reasons are really pretty simple — but remarkably difficult for bigger retailers to replicate.
First and foremost, Vital Choice was founded by a former Alaska fisherman — Randy Hartnell — with a sharp focus on healthful, sustainable seafood of superior quality and purity.
Randy and other key members of the Vital Choice crew spent a combined 50 years of fishing Alaskan waters — experience that gave us a keen eye for quality, and fostered connections and friendships that give us insider access to the very finest fish.
Now you know why chefs and savvy seafood shoppers consider our top-quality fish such a rare catch!
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
See the individual products:
See the individual products:
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page.