Spot Prawns with Teriyaki-Ginger Glaze
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
- 12 Vital Choice Wild Pacific Jumbo Spot Prawns, peeled, tail on
- 2 tablespoons Vital Choice olive oil
- 4 to 6 wooden skewers
- ¼ cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh ginger
- Prior to grilling, soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix together the ginger, teriyaki sauce and vegetable oil. Skewer Alaska prawns, piercing through both the head and tail sections of each shrimp. Brush prawns with the glaze and place each skewer on a tray to rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler/oven to medium-high heat. Coat grill or broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Cover and grill each skewer for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook just until prawns turn pink and are opaque throughout.