Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
7.5 oz cans, traditional style, no added salt
The rich red meat and brimming natural Salmon oil found in our No Salt Added Traditional Style Canned Salmon reveals the rare culinary and nutritional quality.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- No Salt Added*
- Easy open pop-top
- Skin and edible bones
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Product of Alaska
- Certified Sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
*40 mg of naturally occurring sodium per 1/4-can serving
If you've only had supermarket brands, you're in for a very pleasant surprise!
Vital Choice wild sockeye is always firm and luscious, because we select fish of superior culinary quality.
he color and fat content of sockeye will vary by season and harvest location … a hallmark of truly wild, natural fish.
We tap our insider contacts – and decades of salmon-fishing savvy – to secure the best fish from every sockeye "vintage".
Our traditional style, with skin and soft edible bones, offers extra flavor, calcium (12% of U.S. Daily Value per serving) and omega-3s (804 mg per serving).
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, sockeye salmon offers very high levels of omega-3s, vitamin D in unmatched abundance, selenium (essential to key immune functions), and astaxanthin ... the potent carotenoid-class antioxidant that gives wild salmon their characteristic red-orange colors.
On average, sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz serving (click the Nutrition tab on this page to see the omega-3 levels per official serving size for this product):
- Omega-3s – About 1000mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
800mg total omega-3s per serving, with 300mg EPA, and 450mg DHA
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Like Tuna, our Wild Red Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix. We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.