Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
3.75 oz cans, no added salt, edible skin and bones | Product #CNS306
Try this No Salt Added version of our Traditional Style Wild Sockeye Salmon. Each 1/2 can serving contains only 40 mg of naturally occurring sodium.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Traditional style (skin and small, edible bones)
- Only 40mg of sodium per 1/2-can serving
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Certified Sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
- Product of USA (Alaska)
Our signature canned wild sockeye is the finest quality canned salmon available, because we select fish of superior culinary quality.
The skin and small, soft bones in our delicious traditional-style canned salmon are completely edible and significantly enhance flavor and nutrition. Our wild sockeye salmon is specially selected, fully cooked and ready to eat. It’s a delicious, healthy choice that’s packed with flavor and omega-3 nutrition.
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh- zan-thin), a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
- Omega-3s - 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – More than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can. Serving Tips
Like Tuna, our Wild Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix. We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.