Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
6 oz cans, skinless/boneless | Product #CSB606
Our signature Wild Canned Sockeye is the finest quality canned salmon available, because we select fish of superior culinary quality. Our wild Sockeye salmon is specially selected, fully cooked and ready to eat. It’s a delicious, healthy choice that’s packed with flavor and omega-3 nutrition.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Please note: We always do our best to procure easy-open can lids, but availability may vary. Some cans will ship as traditional-style lids.
- Skinless & boneless
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Certified Sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Easy-Open Can
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, Alaskan Sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh- zan-thin), a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
On average, Sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz serving (click the Nutrition tab on this page to see the omega-3 levels per official serving size for this product):
- Omega-3s – About 997mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Try this great variety of our canned products.
Vital Choice's Canned Seafood Sampler provides a taste of our most popular canned fish products in one package!
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon & sea salt.
Calcium 2% • Iron 2%
750mg total omega-3s
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Like Tuna, our Wild Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix. We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.