Wild Portuguese Sardines EVOO
4.4 oz tins, in organic EV olive oil |
Our premium sardines with skin and bones are packed in certified-organic extra virgin olive oil, rich in antioxidants and flavor.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Gluten free
- Low sodium
- Easy-open top
- Packed in organic extra virgin olive oil
Our premium Portuguese sardines are a delicious, full-flavored source of omega-3s.
They’re custom-packed for us at peak freshness by a family that has perfected their craft for over 150 years.
What People Say
- "Your sardines in olive oil are outstanding and nothing compares to them ... better than the fresh charcoal broiled sardines I had in Morocco.” – Artemis Simopoulos, M.D., author of The Omega Diet
- "... these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!” Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again.” Rating: 4.5 sardines (out of 5)” – Drew, author of the Mouthful of Sardines blog
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners, video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. Check it out at YouTube.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Contains 3000mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving:
EPA 1000mg • DHA 1600mg
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza. Click on the Recipes tab on this page.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.