Smoked Sockeye Salmon
5.5 oz cans, wild Alaskan
Smoking this superior Salmon adds irresistible accents you won't find in supermarket brands of canned Sockeye Salmon. You're in for a very pleasant surprise!
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Skinless & boneless
- Smoked with Alderwood
- Easy-open can
- Sustainably harvested
- Product of USA (Alaska)
Our premium skinless, boneless Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon in a 5.5 oz easy-open can. A smoky, savory treat to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Our signature Wild Canned Sockeye is the finest quality canned salmon available, because we select fish of superior culinary quality.
Our wild Sockeye salmon is specially selected, fully cooked and ready to eat. It’s a delicious, healthy choice that’s packed with flavor and omega-3 nutrition.
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, Alaskan Sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin), a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
On average, Sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz serving (click the Nutrition tab on this page to see the omega-3 levels per official serving size for this product):
- Omega-3s – About 997mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Try this great variety of our canned products.
Vital Choice's Canned Seafood Sampler provides a taste of our most popular canned fish products in one package!
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan smoked Sockeye salmon, natural sea salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic.
Vitamin D 350 IU
You can't go wrong with almost any serving idea!
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.