Sockeye & Halibut Duo
6 oz portions, 50/50 combo
Two of our favorites! Enjoy the light, lean taste of wild Alaskan halibut with the robust flavor of Alaskan Sockeye salmon in our equal portions combo.
Both sustainably harvested from cold, pure Alaskan waters, with ample amounts of omega-3 nutrition and vitamin D, these fish make an exquisite pairing.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- 6 portion combo: 3 each of Sockeye & Halibut 6 oz portions
- 12 portion combo: 6 each of Sockeye &; Halibut 6 oz portions
- 24 portion combo: 12 each of Sockeye & Halibut & 6 oz portions
An equal number of individually vacuum-sealed 6 oz portions of our skinless-boneless, light, lean young white Halibut, and our robust wild Sockeye red Salmon.
- Equal portions combo
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon (skinless & boneless)
- Wild Alaskan halibut (skinless & boneless)
- Sustainably harvested
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent.
- Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving.
- NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.