Deluxe Salmon Burgers
5 oz patties, gluten free |
We blend premium wild Alaskan sockeye salmon with organic ingredients to create these wildly popular burgers, naturally abundant in omega-3s and vitamin D. Keep them on hand for quick, super-healthful meals ... kids love them too!
Our all-sockeye burgers feature more omega-3s and vitamin D, firmer texture, and richer flavor than patties made with other salmon species. They come individually vacuum-sealed, and cook from frozen in less than 10 minutes.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Organic ingredients*
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, sugar
- Sustainably harvested
- Rich in omega-3s and vitamin D3
*All ingredients are organic except the wild salmon, which cannot be certified organic under current U.S. law.
We blend wild Alaskan sockeye salmon with organic ingredients — and without fillers — to create our wildly popular patties, naturally abundant in omega-3s and vitamin D.
They come individually vacuum-sealed, and cook from frozen in less than 10 minutes. Keep them on hand for quick, super-healthful meals ... kids love them too!
In the July 2008, the editors of Prevention magazine picked our Sockeye Salmon Burgers as one of five top alternatives to patties made from factory-farmed, grain-fed beef.
Vital Choice Sockeye Burgers come individually vacuum-sealed, cook from a frozen state in fewer than 10 minutes.
The burgers are best when cooked from frozen.In addition to ample protein, each 4 oz burger provides two beneficial natural food nutrients; nutrient levels will vary annually and by sockeye harvest location.:
- About 1200 mg of omega-3s
- About 780 IU of vitamin D. (Wild salmon provides much more vitamin D3 than any other food, with sockeye salmon leading the pack.)
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon, water, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic apple powder, sea salt, organic onion powder, organic herbs & spices, organic compliant white vinegar powder, organic garlic powder.
Calcium 0% • Iron 1%
1500mg omega-3 fatty acids per serving
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C).
Vacuum-sealed burgers held under these conditions should retain their quality for at least six to 12 months.
NOTE: Burgers stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
NOTE: You don’t need to thaw the burgers before cooking them ... in fact, cooking them frozen often produces better results.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible.
Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package).
Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the burgers before cooking them ... in fact, cooking them while still frozen produces better results. The burgers are best cooked quickly (as directed below), because they will dry and toughen if overcooked.
Pre-heat pan on medium heat with a tablespoon of oil. Place frozen burger in pan and cook for about 7 minutes per side. Use caution not to over-brown.
Brush grill with oil and pre-heat grill to medium. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side or until done.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.