New England Baked Haddock
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds Vital Choice haddock - patted dry
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges and fresh parsley for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put a spoonful of the melted butter in a baking sheet or dish and spread to coat the bottom.
- Combine the bread crumbs with the rest of the melted butter. Set aside.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish liberally and lay in the buttered baking dish.
- Spread bread crumbs evenly over the fish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and a garnish of fresh parsley, if desired.