We’ve been certified as a socially responsible company by independent, non-profit B Lab 12/18/2014
As many of you know, I spent more than 20 years fishing Alaskan waters for salmon and herring.
Click here to view our B Corp profile page, where you can access B Lab's full report on Vital Choice.
- We strive to ensure the purity and safety of our products.
- We pay Vital Choice employees to spend two days per year on volunteer work.
- We provide Vital Choice employees with free nutritional supplements, to support wellness.
- We offer ONLY sustainably harvested seafood, and natural – mostly certified-organic – foods.
- Our Vital Green program provides carbon offsets for our shipping and recyclable or compostable packing boxes.
- Our organic beef is grass-fed and humanely raised, and our 80% Extra Dark Chocolate is certified Fair Trade.
- We contribute a portion of our net profits to groups devoted to the health and well-being of people and the planet that sustains us, including the Weil Foundation, The Monterey Bay Aquarium, Healthy Child Healthy World, the Natural Resources Defense Council, and others.