- Whole, boneless sardine fillets
- Gluten free
- Low sodium
- Easy-open top
- Packed in purified water
- Certified sustainable
- Makes a great pet treat too!
Our premium Portuguese sardines and mackerel are full-flavored sources of omega-3s.
They’re custom-packed for us at peak freshness by a family that has perfected their craft for over 150 years.
Our premium sardines are packed in purified water, no salt added.
What People Say
- "Your sardines in olive oil are outstanding and nothing compares to them ... better than the fresh charcoal broiled sardines I had in Morocco.” – Artemis Simopoulos, M.D., author ofThe Omega Diet
- "... these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!” Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again.” Rating: 4.5 sardines (out of 5)” – Drew, author of theMouthful of Sardines blog
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners, video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. Check it out below, or at YouTube
Portuguese sardines, purified water
Canned Sardine Fillets in water
Serving Size 3.5 oz. (100g)
Number of servings: 1
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 87
| Sugars 0g
|Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Contains 2730mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page