- Whole, boneless sardines fillets
- Packed in organic extra virgin olive oil with one red chili
- Certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
Our premium Portuguese sardines are a delicious, full-flavored source of omega-3s.
They’re custom-packed for us at peak freshness by a family that has perfected their craft for over 150 years.
Our premium sardines are packed in certified-organic extra virgin olive oil with one red chili, rich in antioxidants and flavor.
What People Say
- "...these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!" Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again." Rating: 4? sardines (out of 5) – Drew, author of the Mouthful of Sardines blog
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners, video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. Check it out below, or at YouTube
Portuguese sardines, organic extra virgin olive oil, red chili, natural sea salt
Canned Sardine Fillets, with organic chili pepper
Serving Size 3.5 oz. (100g)
Number of servings: 1
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 129
| Sugars 0g
|Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Contains 4279mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page