In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
- Support weight control
- Good sources of copper and iron, crucial for red blood cell production.
- Good sources of folate, which is very important for a baby's healthy development.
- Rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fats, which help control inflammation, promote healthy cholesterol profiles, lower triglyceride levels, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Place raw walnuts into a mini food processor until finely chopped. Spread them on a plate.
- Preheat a barbecue or oven to 375 degrees.
- Oil a baking dish or sheet large enough to hold the salmon portions in a single layer.
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Generously brush the tops and sides of the fillets with the mixture.
- Use your hands to press the top of each salmon portion onto the plate of walnuts, making sure to coat the top evenly and completely.
- As you work, arrange each coated portion in the baking dish or sheet, skin side down.
- Barbecue, covered, or bake, for 10 to 12 minutes or to the desired degree of doneness. Serve warm.