1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Zest of 1 orange
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
Pinch of cayenne
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Fresh flat-leaf parsley and mint, coarsely chopped (garnish)
1. Whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, orange zest, lemon zest, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl or glass measuring cup.
2. Place the sablefish in a baking dish and season each piece with 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Pour half of the orange juice mixture over the sablefish and turn to coat well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Remove the sablefish from the refrigerator, uncover, and add 2 tablespoons of water to the bottom of the dish. Bake just until the fillets are tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each fillet registers 137°F; it will take 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
5. Meanwhile, combine the remaining orange juice mixture and the mustard in a small saucepan over medium heat and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
6. Pour the reduction over the fillets, sprinkle with the parsley and mint, and serve immediately.