Our simple plan for enjoying Easter eggs… if you find ‘em!
by Barbara Howard
Stuffed Eggs with Salmon
6 yolks from hard-boiled eggs (cut eggs in half, scoop yolks into a bowl)
2 tablespoons celery, chopped finely
1/2 tablespoon onion, chopped finely
1/2 can Vital Choice Wild Red Salmon, chopped finely
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Bell's Seasoning
- Place yolks, celery, onion, salmon, mayonnaise, and Bell's Seasoning in a mixing bowl
- Beat ingredients until fairly smooth (add a bit more mayonnaise if needed)
- Put in pastry bag and fill egg whites (or carefully spoon in)
- Top each with a small slice of smoked salmon
- Put filled eggs on lettuce leaves or fresh herbs on tray and serve
If there is leftover stuffing, you can top crackers with slices of smoked salmon and egg stuffing, use it to stuff celery sticks, or use it to stuff endive leaves held together with toothpicks.