In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
Great for Toasts and Appetizers
- 5 oz. fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- 5.5-oz. can Smoked Sockeye Salmon, drained and crumbled or 5oz -- 6oz fresh (frozen) smoked salmon, thawed & crumbled
- Combine the goat cheese and olive oil in small bowl.
- Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until creamy and free of lumps.
- Add salmon, lemon zest and juice, and stir again until blended.