3 cups loosely packed leafy greens (kale, Swiss chard, collards, beet greens or mustard greens)
1/2 cup toasted walnuts, almonds, cashews or macadamia nuts
4 garlic cloves
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
3 vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
1/2 shallot, chopped
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon honey
1. Toast the nuts: Place nuts in sauté pan over medium heat. Cook until nuts are brown and toasty, shaking the pan every so often.
2. Make Greens Pesto: Trim and cut greens from stem and center rib; place in blender. Place toasted nuts, garlic, cheese, salt, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in blender. Puree, and slowly drizzle oil into mixture until it is as smooth as you like it. Season to taste.
3. Make Tomato Jam: Simmer tomatoes, shallot, brown sugar, balsamic and honey on medium-low heat until it becomes jam-like, about 20 to 30 minutes. Puree, if desired; keep warm.
4. Preheat oven to 450º F.
5. Rinse frozen Alaska Cod under cold water to remove any ice glaze; pat dry with paper towel.
6. Rub 1 tablespoon of pesto onto each fillet, reserving about 2 tablespoons pesto.
7. Place seafood on spray-coated pan or foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
8. To serve, top with reserved pesto and a dollop of tomato jam.