In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
This easy recipe comes to us from Monica Puri Bangia's great food blog, Sharing Plate – Your Cooking Coach.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Add the pancetta and sauté on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shallot and garlic on medium heat and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and brown on both sides for a minute each. Take out of pan and transfer to a plate.
- Add the tomato sauce to the pan and bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp back to the sauce. Cook the shrimp for another minute or so and check for seasonings.
- Serve on top of angel hair pasta.
- Mix the green onions, parsley and dill in a small bowl and sprinkle over the pasta.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pasta.