In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
1 head white cabbage, cut fine
1 red onion, julienned
1 red bell pepper, finely julienned
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoon orange juice
1 tablespoon Organic extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
Sea salt and organic pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients, let sit for 15 minutes, drain excess liquid, and serve.
2 lbs (5‒6 6 oz portions) Alaskan halibut fillets
1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
8 (8 inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Sauté the fillets in the olive oil to form a nice crust.
- Heat the tortillas in a separate pan or microwave.
- Cut or break apart the fillets and place in the tortillas.
- Top with cilantro slaw and cut in half.