In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
Chipotle Lime Fish Tacos
- 1 pound wild Alaskan cod or halibut
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil or organic macadamia nut oil
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder* (or organic paprika)
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground (or organic ground cumin)
- Sea salt and organic pepper to taste
- 8 (4 inch) corn tortillas
Marinate the fish in the oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper for 10-20 minutes.
Grill or broil the fish over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-6 minutes per side. The fish will be cooked when it flakes easily and it is no longer translucent.
Flake the fish and serve in tortillas garnished with your favorite toppings.