In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
Today's recipe features a simpler but still very tasty version of a Spanish romesco sauce.
- In a food processor, combine peppers, tomato, breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon of the oil, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon of the paprika, and garlic.
- Process until smooth; season with pepper to taste. Transfer to a small serving bowl; set aside.
- Coat grill rack with oil or nonstick cooking spray. Preheat broiler or grill to medium (300°F to 350°F).
- Brush fillets with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. In a small bowl combine remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika. Sprinkle on fillets. Season with pepper to taste.
- Broil or grill, covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overcook!
- Transfer fillets to a serving platter. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the sauce on each fillet, and serve.