In the Kitchen with Vital Choice
Recipes • Seafood How-To Videos • Recipe Videos • Storage & Cooking Tips
Chef Recipe Videos
Recipes by Category
This easy, luscious salad recipe comes to us from famed Seattle chef Tom Douglas.
- Boil 4 eggs for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and bathe in cold water.
- Rip Bibb lettuce and arrange on plate.
- Quarter the 2 tomatoes and arrange on plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, lemon juice, dill, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Peel the eggs and quarter, arrange on the plate.
- Place the salmon on the center of the plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Garnish the salmon with the sprig of dill and serve.