Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
3.75 oz cans, skinless/boneless, no added salt
Vital Choice wild sockeye is always firm and luscious, because we select fish of superior culinary quality.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Skinless & Boneless
- No Salt Added
- Easy-open top
- Kosher (OU)
- Product of Alaska
- Certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
If you've only had supermarket brands, you're in for a very pleasant surprise!
The color and fat content of sockeye will vary by season and harvest location … a hallmark of truly wild, natural fish.
We tap our insider contacts – and decades of salmon-fishing savvy – to secure the best fish from every sockeye "vintage".
What People Say
"I received my Salmon and I'm just blown away at how good this stuff is!
I am so thankful I can now get my daily dose of wild Salmon when I'm traveling, and add to that, no preparation required." - Melody Liddell
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, Alaskan sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin) … a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.On average, sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz serving (click the Nutrition tab on this page to see the omega-3 levels per official serving size for this product):
- Omega-3s – About 1000mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 600 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.4 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Calcium 2% • Iron 3%
Total omega-3 fatty acids 650mg
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Like Tuna, our Wild Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix.
We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.