Wild Portuguese Sardines
4.4 oz tins, no added salt or oil | Product #CPS306
Our premium — packed in purified water — are a delicious, full-flavored source of protein, vitamin D, minerals, and omega-3s.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Gluten free
- Low sodium
- Easy-open top
- Packed in purified water
Our premium Portuguese sardines are a delicious, full-flavored source of omega-3s.
They’re custom-packed for us at peak freshness by a family that has perfected their craft for over 150 years.
What People Say
- "Your sardines in olive oil are outstanding and nothing compares to them ... better than the fresh charcoal broiled sardines I had in Morocco.” – Artemis Simopoulos, M.D., author of The Omega Diet
- "... these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!” Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again.” Rating: 4.5 sardines (out of 5)” – Drew, author of the Mouthful of Sardines blog
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners, video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. Check it out at YouTube.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5
Read more reviews >
Amount per serving
% Daily Value**
|Vitamin D 7µg 35%||•||Calcuim 373mg 30%|
|Iron 1.8mg 10%||•||Potassium 226mg 4%|
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.