Organic Wild Blueberries
1 lb bags, individually quick-frozen
Organic & Kosher: Blueberries are rich in polyphenol compounds (anthocyanins and procyandins) that are believed to support brain, vascular, and overall health.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- No sugar added
- Individually quick frozen
- Certified Kosher
- Certified 100% organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Product of Canada / USA
*Frozen products must total $65.00, to prevent thawing during shipping. Please add frozen items until they total $65.00.
Blueberries possess a myriad of preventive-health powers.
Our wild fruits grow smaller and sweeter than cultivated berries, with up to three times more berries per pound, and higher levels of beneficial polyphenols.
What people say
Your blueberries are the best I've tasted since I picked my own from bushes in the woods. Thanks.
- Jean Carter
Many years ago, I spent hours hand-picking wild blueberries on a remote mountaintop in central PA ... they were superb. When I moved from PA I thought for sure I would never again have that quality of blueberry available to eat again. I was wrong! You have them!!! Thank you for providing the best-of-the-best!
- Evelyn Vincent
I had no idea that blueberries could taste this yummy! I used while doing the Perricone MD Metabolic diet and added them to my shakes. I also ate alone as a snack. They are sweet and not too big. Perfect size. So fresh!
- Claire R
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Calcium 2% - Iron 5%
Keep frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
Breakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies. Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces. Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.